Swedish bank SEB is joining the Tengai Innovation Program and becoming one of the first companies in the world to try Tengai’s new interview avatar. This will help SEB increase efficiency, engage more candidates, and counter potential bias in its recruitment processes.
One of the biggest recruitment challenges for any company is to screen candidates in an efficient and engaging way. With Tengai’s AI technology, SEB can automate the screening phase so recruiters no longer have to coordinate busy schedules, or manually screen every applicant. This makes the recruitment process faster and more cost-effective while providing results that are of higher quality.
Watch an interview with Sam Joukhadar, SEB's Global Head of Talent Acquisition and Tengai's CEO Elin Öberg Mårtenzon.
"With the use of Tengai, we can make sure every candidate gets a unique and personalized experience when applying for a job at SEB."
Sam Joukhadar, Global Head of Talent Acquisition at SEB.
Enhancing the candidate experience
While efficiency is key to a successful hiring process at SEB, it will not be at the cost of the candidate's experience, says Sam Joukhadar, Global Head of Talent Acquisition at SEB.
- Having a data-driven approach to recruitment will help us take the next step towards unbiased recruitment and promote inclusion and diversity in our workforce – something we have focused on for many years.
I liked that Tengai did not have preconceived opinions about age and gender
You had to focus more on exactly what you were saying, instead of relating to a human.
It’s not like a regular interview. Because it’s not lika a human reacting to another human. It is like it’s calculating and then reacts.
It was actually a really fun and different experience. The robot was neutral.
Automated screening process
SEB uses Tengai to identify the candidates best suited for the role. By using a validated method proven to accurately assess candidates, they can make a data-driven, candidate selection. The process is as follows:
- Candidates submit an anonymous application.
- Candidates automatically complete a digital interview with Tengai at a time that suits them.
- Recruiters at SEB receive a data-driven candidate assessment.
- HR manager conducts personal interviews with final candidates to ensure motivation and drive.
Ready to get started?
Book your own walk-through demo.